- Located just East of Toronto, Pickering Casino Resort is a unique casino featuring the best of slots and table games. An easy 10–30-minute drive from Markham, Oshawa, Ajax, and Whitby.
- Directions to Casino: Use Brock Road or Westney Road South when exiting from Highway 401, travel south to Bayly Street and Left from Brock or Right from Westney and proceed to Church Street, Turn North to Casino Entrance.
- Visitors can access the casino via Church Street only and follow road signs to the parking garage in the back side. Follow the signs to exit the building. From the elevator, exit via Parking Level 1 that will lead you to the entrance of the casino. All traffic will exit the site via Squires Beach Road to Bayly Street.
Bus Stop #94157 is located at the front entrance of Pickering Casino Resort.
Planning your trip
Plan your trip using the Transit App by entering your start and end locations and the time you want to travel.
Booking your trip
By Phone: Contact a Booking Agent at 1-866-247-0055.
By DRT On Demand App: The On Demand portion of your trip can be booked in the On Demand app.
On Demand travel is available between Pickering Casino Resort and Bayly Street / Church Street at the following times:
- Weekdays: 05:00 am to midnight
- Weekends: 07:00 am to midnight
On Demand travel is available between Pickering Casino Resort and Ajax GO Station at the following times:
- Mornings: 05:00 am to 09:00 am
- Afternoons: 03:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Overnight Travel is available from Pickering Casino Resort at the following times:
- Weekdays: midnight to 05:45 am
- Saturdays: midnight to 07:00 am
- Sundays: midnight to 07:30 am
On Demand can provide travel during the overnight period to select stops throughout Ajax and Pickering, and to key transfer points along the Highway 2 corridor.
Pickering Casino Resort has thousands of free parking spaces for your convenience with easy access to the gaming floor through the elevator on level 1.
CHURCH STREET ENTRANCE
We thank you for your patience as some roads or areas are temporarily closed to speed up the development of the hotel, entertainment, and other dining amenities.